Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank You Message In Chinese

ManuMIAS Productions working on the cartoon" Disasters, Disastrous "

Since the beginning of the year I spent working to create new scenes for the Comic # 35 " disastrously Disastrous." Currently

I finished the draft of the new scenes which are divided into a " Introduction "and" Final Showdown. "

So far I have followed the trend of working in my previous stories as I did with # 34" Confessions of a Narcissistic Antisocial "to result in the history of "Brave Smiles".

Once the chapter on "Disasters, Disastrous" continue "Brave Smiles" which becomes the much-anticipated prequel to "Friend or Fan?".

If you have reviewed my comments on Twitter, Facebook or even the mini bar of this page can see the Twitter updates I've been making as I've been working on this cartoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment