Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sprite-pokemon Objects,buildings

Awakened Options New Section come ... "The recommendation of the week" Connect to


is a pleasure for me, the opening of the New input section of our Forum Ragnarok DS.
After much thought I decided to include a series of publications that will stack on a weekly basis in order to rest from our favorite game, ie, Ragnarok DS.

Why can not deny that sometimes we need a break from our adventures in Rune-Midgard.
arises is why what I call "The Recommendation of the Week" in this weekly entry, forgive the redundancy, I will mention those games in my opinion (not final), deserve a chance to be played. These games mostly have the feature to be played through the Nintendo Wi-Fi, and almost all will be the RPG genre, with few exceptions. In the next post will be the "recommendation" for the week.

Well finally, I thank you for visiting this blog, as it is for you, is that lately has not been very active in terms of comments on entries, but the chat if you see it is popular and they know that when I can, answer any questions there ^ ^. Lords
know, do not ask anything in return, just ask if you like the blog, I recommend. ^ ^ Greetings
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment