Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gourmet Chocloate, Orange County

Start a new adventure!


Well, first of all, this blog as I said before, will be an attempt to help those interested in this game, if my chances do not hesitate to help you in what you can, providing information, data of interest, addressing any questions you have. Hope it's helpful that I wish to be well received and meets your expectations.

If you need help, are stuck somewhere in the game or whatever comment, and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

Well, to close this introduction, a greeting to all who have the opportunity to read to me, if you like this little project, comment, if they see that something is wrong also contribute your opinion, your criticism will be well received. Greetings and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment